A one-day event bringing together forward-thinking founders, investors, and industry executives from the world of robotics and automation.
About this Event
We're bringing together more than 300 of the brightest minds in robotics and automation for one day summit at the Columbus Musuem of Art on October 15th. The event consists of world class "TED-esque" talks and plenty of time for networking -- including two cocktail parties (Monday and Tues evenings).
- Tim Urban, Founder/Author, waitbutwhy.com
- Lingjia Tang, Founder/COO, Clinc
- Dan Manges, Founder/CTO, Root Insurance
- Greg Schwartz, Founder/COO, StockX
- Sean Lane, Founder/CEO, Olive.AI
- Scott Gravelle, Founder/CEO/CTO, Attabotics
- Damion Shelton, Founder/CEO, Agility Robotics
- Andy Lonsberry, Founder/CEO, Path Robotics
- Dr. Ayanna Howard, Professor/Chair, School of Interactive Computing aat Georgia Tech
- Dr. Marcia Bockbrader, Physiatrist, The Ohio State University
- Kel Guerin, Founder/CTO, Ready Robotics
- Dr. David Autor, Automation Economist, MIT
If you’re a startup enthusiast, investor, entrepreneur, or industry executive who should be in this room of innovators, then get your tickets today for this year's Dance.
To be a sponsor at The Dance, email email@example.com